Polish Dance School Zofia Czechlewska
- polish national dances
- basics of classical dance
- rhythmics < coordination of movements
- relaxation activities connected with streching, pilates
- polish folk dances
- stylized dance
- new forms and styles of movement
- projects for companies and institutions
- polish national dances for groups, folk groups, children, youth and students.
- polish dance workshops for teachers involved with cultural and dance education in houses of culture and schools.
- polish dance workshops for a particular group on individual invitation – approach on our own
- workshops for individuals involved with dance, seeking to raise their artistic skills; to equal the cultural development due to access difficulties.
- workshops for instructors and choreographers of folk song and dance ensambles
- classes of dance composition and performance directing.
- realisation of art and cultural project (directing included) for personal invitation
- realisation of dance performances
- concert directing and scenario elaboration.
- lectures on polish national dances, promotion and polish culture dissemination
- workshops for companies
- summer and winter dance meetings
- dance workshops: methodology, practice, lectures
- cooperation with companies, organisations and cultural institutions, individual projects